PDA

View Full Version : Zgemma H7c question

scouse645
26-01-19, 14:09
Been using this box for a short time with other images until now using vix image, i have all tuners connected, with the other image i had cable satellite and iptv channel list all in a line one after the other, but now i can't get the satellite channel list in the line, i have to press the yellow button for providers when in the channel list and click on BskyB, is there a setting on vix to have them all in a line, hope i have explained that correctly?

danny121pt
26-01-19, 14:19
Been using this box for a short time with other images until now using vix image, i have all tuners connected, with the other image i had cable satellite and iptv channel list all in a line one after the other, but now i can't get the satellite channel list in the line, i have to press the yellow button for providers when in the channel list and click on BskyB, is there a setting on vix to have them all in a line, hope i have explained that correctly?

Via Autobouquets maker? if so then set what provider you want top in providers order.

Then when watching a channel, press tv button for bouquets listings (channel list) or same press up then blue (favs)

if I understand what your asking?

scouse645
26-01-19, 14:25
Thanks for your reply, i don't think i have woke up yet, what you said sorted it, thanks.