PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-epg.dat] EPG importer plugin

icemen
23-01-19, 23:28
Hi

Can someone give the link to the latest EPG importer plugin.
Im running latest vix image on vu solo2
I tried a plugin off someone & their ipk file had its own epg importer.
Now I have removed there plugin but the bouquets are still there
I want to remove the epg importer & install the proper one without their bouquets
Or is there a way I can reset the box to how it was a couple of days ago like flash back to previous image or something?
appreciate the help

abu baniaz
24-01-19, 00:20
EPG Importer does nothing to bouquets.

If you have latest image, unistall EPG importer and re-install it

abu baniaz
24-01-19, 00:24
You can flash the official image and set it up how you want.

OR

You can remove all bouquets and create them again.

Whatever you do, do not mix up EPG with bouquets otherwise you will be looking for solution to your problem in wrong place.

icemen
24-01-19, 01:15
how can i remove epg importer. When i click remove plugin and go into extension its not there to remove?
Also look at my sources doesnt show virmin just a few sly ones before there was a lot more choice. Also i cant find it when i go to download plugins?58202582035820458205

icemen
24-01-19, 01:26
Or can i restore to a previous image version or restore setting to a few days ago or to when the last image update was done? So my epg importer goes back to what it was?

Andy_Hazza
24-01-19, 08:24
Nope, not unless you have done a backup which saves your settings & plugins. You can find your backups in; Blue button > ViX > Backup manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
24-01-19, 08:27
Peeps usually use “Stream data” to get VM epg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icemen
24-01-19, 08:41
Mine does a back up every time your update software but dont know if it does the settings and plugins. I will try tonighht.
Stream dats not heard off it. Epg importer used to do all mine

icemen
24-01-19, 08:51
Can i remove it via telnet command and then re install? Once i remove will it appear in downloads again? Or some1 got a link to latest version

abu baniaz
24-01-19, 08:54
EPG import

abu baniaz
24-01-19, 09:15
Or can i restore to a previous image version or restore setting to a few days ago or to when the last image update was done? So my epg importer goes back to what it was?
if you made an image backup, flashing it will restore the whole image to exactly what it was.

if you have only settings backup, flash new image and restore settings and backup.

abu baniaz
24-01-19, 09:17
Those categories for Rytec EPG have been like that for many months. They are correct.

icemen
24-01-19, 20:15
Thanks Abu. Restored to previous image 5.0.19 ( i think that it) fixed my epg importer and removed the bouquets i didn't want. Then updated software back to latest image 5.0.25. Thanks for the support guys58207