PDA

View Full Version : RyVix EPG on a VU+ Duo

retroaudio
03-02-11, 22:27
Hi All,

I have just a couple of issues with what is an excellent epg and the one I would like to continue to use. Firstly, when I increase the font size for the epg table, the surrounding boxes do not resize resulting in the font being bigger than the box. Also, is there a way to scroll down the list a page at a time instead of having to button push through every channel? Lastly (honest!) is it possible to allocate more than half the screen for the channel table so more are shown at a time. Myimage ix VIX 1.3.

Sorry to hit you with all this but I thought I'd get it all out the way in one hit!

Thanks in advance,

Richard

mcquaim
03-02-11, 23:03
Hi there,

1. I'm not sure about the font issue, I've just accepted that...
2. To scroll down a page at a time press the Right Arrow on your remote.
3. If you press the menu button while in EPG it will list the EPG settings. You can set all sorts of things in here!

micscave
04-02-11, 01:43
Whilst in EPG if you press button "1" it'll decrease the amount of timeline shown but allow a bigger event fontsize. Press button "3" to increase the amount of timeline again.

To advance down a page at a time press button "8" To go back up a page press "5".
To advance 24 hours press button ">" and "<" to come back again.

To show more channels at a time you need to turn picture in graphics off buy pressing menu button whilst in EPG & 11 in list is items per page. I think 8 is the max to also show picons (5 if you want to use picture in graphics)

Hope this helps