PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Can't see IPTV after ipk install

pedestrian
27-12-18, 11:23
Hi there,

First time poster looking for a nudge in the right direction.

I installed an ipk file to the VU+ solo2 box while back. It successfully installed and appeared after my favorites folder in the bouquet and worked without issue. The channels stopped working recently and I re-installed it again but it still wouldn't work.

I've tried a lot since then with settings etc, none of which worked.

Then I decided to re-flash the box with the latest Openvix as the version on it was quite old. No issue flashing Openvix. I tried to install the ipk file, as per direction, using FTP to the temp folder and installed from there. Install goes fine and asks to reboot the box.

Unfortunately, after reboot there is no sign of the iptv folder in my bouquet like there was before.

Just wondering if there's a setting I'm missing so that this can be visible? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mo

Ashley69
27-12-18, 11:50
No specifics but Who provided you with the ipk file and what’s the name of it?

pedestrian
27-12-18, 11:59
Hi there,

it's enigma2-plugin-extensions-2.5_all.ipk

pedestrian
27-12-18, 12:09
Chap at work put me in contact with ipk supplier. I've been using the same guy for five years. Four other lads at work use same fella with no current issue.

twol
27-12-18, 12:45
Obviously an issue with the ipk and current OpenViX ..... guess your „chap“ will have to fix it.

Ashley69
27-12-18, 21:50
As twol has said. You need to contact the “chap” who provides you with your ipk.

pedestrian
28-12-18, 01:06
As twol has said. You need to contact the “chap” who provides you with your ipk.

Thanks "chaps" :rolleyes:

vuesolo
02-01-19, 13:57
After transferring the ipk file using FTP. do you not press the blue button and actually have to install the ipk? (off the top of my head)