PDA

View Full Version : Diseqc Motor Lifespan!!

achanakbhayank
24-12-18, 15:33
Hello! I have a holiday house where I would like to set up a dish. Since I'm in a zone with volatile reception of the satellites I mainly want (26e and 28.2e), I would like a Diseqc motor so that I could easily swap between them and even have access to a whole lot more channels. I come here for about 21 days per year, being those mainly split in single weekends during the year. How long can I expect the motor to last? Thanks in advance.

abu baniaz
24-12-18, 16:25
welcome to the forum

bellejt
24-12-18, 16:30
I have a GI-50-120 and is working fine for 10 years now.Is a motor/rotor for hanging dish up to 1.20 meters diameter

ccs
24-12-18, 20:09
Or maybe …

You might be better off with a big dish and using a multilnb setup just for 26E & 28.2E, that way you have a very easy setup.
Also depending on your location? If 28.2E is dificult to pick up then you might be better to go with 27.5W for UK fta channels (just need a special setup)

taken from the exact same thread started 2 days ago. :)

achanakbhayank
24-12-18, 20:50
Hello! I have a holiday house where I would like to set up a dish. Since I'm in a zone with volatile reception of the satellites I mainly want (26e and 28.2e), I would like a Diseqc motor so that I could easily swap between them and even have access to a whole lot more channels. I come here for about 21 days per year, being those mainly split in single weekends during the year. How long can I expect the motor to last? Thanks in advance.

DELETED LINKS

my issue has been solved!!!