PDA

View Full Version : Using Xtra tv card in vu+

jassie
24-12-18, 02:56
Hi I am using vu+ duo2 with vix 5.1.002 and cccam 2.30. I have inserted a subscription card for xtra tv the ukrainian tv package to watch channels on 4.8 east. In the cccam info menu entitlements it shows there is a conax card inserted in one of the card readers, but I can't get it to clear, should it work ok or will I need to get a conax cam. It comes with a trial few days with the card purchase before you start to sub so it should be clearing, any help will be appreciated thanks.

jassie
03-02-19, 02:10
I suppose nobody knows about these cards in particular, but what I have found out is that having vix on these receivers will prevent any cards and cams from working in them

Sicilian
03-02-19, 09:12
I suppose nobody knows about these cards in particular, but what I have found out is that having vix on these receivers will prevent any cards and cams from working in them

What a load of rubbish.....

You need to check even if its possible that that your card can even be used with a softcam. Have you setup configs for your card? Have you researched OScam?

No card will work with any softcam unless you setup and add the relevant configs.