PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Feature Request

craig.gorms
21-12-18, 22:32
Hi several of us are using IPTV and want Openvix to be the best image but there are IPTV features missing which other images appear to have...

Let’s use this forum to request IPTV features we’d like to see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craig.gorms
21-12-18, 22:32
Ability to pause Live Streams and VOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sicilian
22-12-18, 07:00
OpenViX is Opensource, users are welcome to submit pull requests to our developer GIT.

chrcoluk
31-01-19, 18:55
yeah timeshift and timed recordings on IPTV would be awesome, but I am no coder so I cannot submit anything, hopefully someone does.

danny121pt
01-02-19, 01:50
yeah timeshift and timed recordings on IPTV would be awesome, but I am no coder so I cannot submit anything, hopefully someone does.

See this thread, I uploaded a timeshift.py which would allow pause (via normal pause button) on DVB iptv streams and full timeshift (if set as automatically start timeshift for rewind)

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?60516-IPTV-Feature-Request-Pause-IPTV-(please-move-to-correct-section-if-need-be)&highlight=timeshift

And here is a workaround I posted for pausing 4097 streams also, but not via pause button unless vix add in a new build

For work around can use the timeshift.py in this thread for DVB streams for full pause and if you set up automatically start timeshift for rewind etc, and the work around above for 4097 which was
Press help button
Click the bottom pause playback
To resume
Click help
Click the bottom continue playback

Not as easy/simple/quick as other OpenOE, but its a work around to maybe if and when the devs have spare time to have a look and change for next image or what not.

chrcoluk
01-02-19, 15:43
thanks, I expect this would also allow the web interface streaming feature to work as well because I believe that relies on timeshift type functionality.