PDA

View Full Version : Noob question regarding satellite TV

achanakbhayank
20-12-18, 13:08
Hi, my mom and dad have always been dying for Korean TV channels and in Canada we only get 1 channel, All TV (this is a Canadian channel that copies and pastes together programs from multiple Korean channels for Canadians).

I finally realized that there are Korean satellites but I know nothing about satellites or satellite TV. Does anyone know or can give me an educated guess as to how I might access those satellites or if I am able to?

I don't mind paying for the service obviously, and this is my first option as I want to keep this as hassle-free as possible

twol
20-12-18, 13:26
It might be easier through IPTV ... certainly a quick google shows suppliers of Korean channels - but cost, and how legal or whether they will be around for long, I have no idea.

achanakbhayank
21-12-18, 12:44
Hi, my mom and dad have always been dying for Korean TV channels and in Canada we only get 1 channel, All TV (this is a Canadian channel that copies and pastes together programs from multiple Korean channels for Canadians).

I finally realized that there are Korean satellites but I know nothing about satellites or satellite TV. Does anyone know or can give me an educated guess as to how I might access those satellites or if I am able to?

DELETED LINKS ADDED TO QUOTE

I don't mind paying for the service obviously, and this is my first option as I want to keep this as hassle-free as possible

my issue has been solved!!