PDA

View Full Version : Hbbtv issues

firstsat1
07-12-18, 10:51
Hello,

Recently several TV channels from Spain launched a common HbbTV platform for their content (information about it available at www.lovestv.es). However, I try to launch HBBTV, I can see the message "HBBTV complement launched..." in the LCD but nothing happens and I need to push exit button. Do you know if I need to install/modify something in OpenVix to have a better HbbTV experience?

Regards,

Trial
07-12-18, 11:28
Hi,
on VU+ you have to press red first to start HbbTV and then red again to open the HbbTV content. Did you press twice?

ciao

ronand
07-12-18, 12:33
This service does not seem to be available on satellite - only on DTT

firstsat1
12-09-19, 10:13
Hello,

I continue with the same issue that I reported on December although I updated OpenVIX several times. I can see the message "HBBTV complement launched..." in the LCD but nothing happens and I need to push exit button. If I put again red button or any other button nothing happens until I press exit button.

https://www.lovestv.es/ is a common platform to provide HBBTV for the public and two main private TV (TDT) channels of Spain (TVE, Antena3 and Tele5-Mediaset). In their manual, they say that if my TV supports HBBTV I must press "blue" button to enter into HBBTV however with OpenVIX I should press red button. I don't know if this might be the problem...

Any idea how to debug this?

Thanks!

Trial
12-09-19, 12:08
Hi,
are these channels on 19.2E? If yes give me 2-3 channel names then I could check with several boxes.

Ralf

firstsat1
12-09-19, 12:22
No, they are Digital terrestrial television (DTTV or DTT) in Spain. All of them share the same HbbTV platform.