PDA

View Full Version : bouquet edit

pazza07
31-01-11, 22:19
hi, i'm trying to move a channel in my favourites but cannot seem to figure it out. i go to the channel press menu and enable bouquet, then highlight the channel i want to move but it just goes black. am i missing something, hope you can help.

Stanman
01-02-11, 10:28
If its anything like VU, enable move mode than click ok on channel and use arrow keys to move to desired location.

pazza07
01-02-11, 20:14
If its anything like VU, enable move mode than click ok on channel and use arrow keys to move to desired location.

there doesnt seem to be a move mode.

wullboy
01-02-11, 21:55
hit menu, set up,favourite list edit,edit a favourite list,favourites(tv),again favourites(tv)scroll to the channel you want to move, hit green, scroll to the new position, hit ok !! thats what i do on a UR image m8

pazza07
04-02-11, 18:18
hit menu, set up,favourite list edit,edit a favourite list,favourites(tv),again favourites(tv)scroll to the channel you want to move, hit green, scroll to the new position, hit ok !! thats what i do on a UR image m8

Thanks blueboy, i'm using the DW image and it seems that it doesnt have the fav edit via the menu-set up, cheers anyway. Still baffled

Satbob
12-03-11, 22:26
Go to favourite list press ok / while favourite list is displayed press menu / press enable move mode.