PDA

View Full Version : disk full

thor1
21-10-18, 09:53
I have got this message disk full when I try to record a program, there is over 60% free space on drive, is there any way to get rid of this updating software or formatting drive

Andy_Hazza
21-10-18, 10:17
Trah can empty? There are 2 stages in deleting movies/tv programmes. Stage 1 is deleting from your movie list and then deleting from the trash can which is Stage 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
21-10-18, 10:22
Best and easiest way to format the drive within ViX is to fresh flash with a new Image, in this case ViX 5.2.004, then setup as new, no backup or plugin restores, go through the FIW. After completing the setup, then go to Storage and Initialise the HDD and then Mount it. After reboot, you can then either carry on with setting up your receiver, installing plugins etc or just simply go into backup manager and restore from a previous backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactikid
21-10-18, 10:28
I also had the same message on another box and it turned out the internal hdd showed as 8gb and the usb was 1tb and paths had changed.
check name and size matches if using both hdd and usb.

bellejt
21-10-18, 10:31
same as cactikid or maybe try control filesystem of disc.Had same problem once after deleting and reorganizing files and that solved the problem.

thor1
21-10-18, 10:55
thanks for your info will try your suggestions