PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] How do I delete an Autotimer?

SkyFan
11-10-18, 17:12
I added an autotimer for a single programme. I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day. How do I delete an autotimer properly?

abu baniaz
11-10-18, 17:17
See here
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?60122-Delete-series-link

adm
11-10-18, 18:32
I added an autotimer for a single programme. I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day. How do I delete an autotimer properly?

When you delete an autotimer you should get a window with the option to delete all the associated timers it has created for forthcoming programs.

NOTE when you delete an autotimer by highlighting it and pressing yellow to delete you MUST also press green afterwards to save the fact that you have deleted the autotimer.

birdman
12-10-18, 01:56
I deleted all the autotimers in the timers menu for it. But it's still adding new autotimers for it the following day.The timers menu does not contain any AutoTimers - it contains timers which have been set by AutoTimers (as well as any one-off timers).

To delete an AutoTimer you go to the AutoTimers list (long green press?), delete it there (you get the option to remove any existing timers it has set) and then (important) Save.