PDA

View Full Version : HDD Initialization VU+Duo Openvix 0.33

kris07
19-09-18, 18:15
Guys, any guides in getting my hdd sorted. box records but then the next day recordings are gone. I cant see Hard Drive in vix 033 menu.

Try to setup swap file but says no physical devises that support swap attached, cant create swap file.

Any ideas??

Andy_Hazza
19-09-18, 18:23
Maybe HDD failure? You got another one you can try? What are you doing exactly? You initialising the HDD first, then setting up a mount? Explain what you are doing step by step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactikid
20-09-18, 01:14
I would also ask if its the old model vu duo and not the newer model duo 2.
I lost my hdd and a reboot of box then brought it back as seen.

kris07
13-10-18, 22:53
Yes its an original duo. No I have no options to initialize or mount. I can only record from pressing record button on remote, not from epg. Program records and I can see the recording but next day after I switch on from standby its gone.

I'm thinking hdd fail as takes ages to boot and clicks for a good while.

Andy_Hazza
15-10-18, 08:52
Yes its an original duo. No I have no options to initialize or mount. I can only record from pressing record button on remote, not from epg. Program records and I can see the recording but next day after I switch on from standby its gone.

I'm thinking hdd fail as takes ages to boot and clicks for a good while.

Time to put the Vu+ Duo to bed. Was a great receiver in its time, but struggles these days. Time to upgrade! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk