PDA

View Full Version : Bouqets

Confused.com
16-09-18, 12:06
Help wanted with ABM I thought I had sorted out my requirements on TV button with scanning through abm but when I delete what I don't want either with webif or remote delete and purging they come back after 24 hours!! I have checked configuration of abm and changed it to see if it would make any difference.
My plan was just to have favourites and an iptv only,which I have. It must be somewhere in a configuration??
I would appreciate any help to stop the bouquets keep on repopulating but please in simple staged sequences.

twol
16-09-18, 12:16
If you are using a script to produce your IPTV bouquets perhaps it is being refreshed daily?
Or if ABM then just don‘t run it every day .......if you just access 28.2E then little changes on even a monthly basis (I believe!)

Confused.com
16-09-18, 12:28
Hi
The iptv doesn't repopulate I did change the days on Abm to 30 but after deleting purging 20 or so bouquets reappear!! that I don't want or need, I would like to disable abm or configure so they don't come back.

twol
16-09-18, 12:41
The quickest and safest way is to use something like echannelizer (on a PC) to import all the bouquets from the receiver, update to your liking and then save back to the receiver.
Echannelizer with its default settings will copy the bouquets back and reload them on the fly...... and providing you do not rerun ABM etc it will be OK

abu baniaz
16-09-18, 12:55
Manually editing ABM bouquets is a waste of time as changes will be undone next time ABM runs.

twol
16-09-18, 14:02
Manually editing ABM bouquets is a waste of time as changes will be undone next time ABM runs.

... but only if you need to run ABM ..... I (having only SAT) run ABM once in a blue moon when a channel/service drops out.... works fine for my 28.2e & 19.2E (German)
.. and when I do run ABM, it only takes me probably a max of 5 mins to get everything back, and then saved back to all my receivers.

Confused.com
16-09-18, 15:00
Thank you I will play with that, I was looking for a way to disable abm after the favourites bouquet has been populated with my preference!! because whatever I have done in the configuration/menu they keep coming back!!

Confused.com
16-09-18, 15:02
Hi,
How do I stop abm running when I have tv set to what I need, configuration etc

twol
16-09-18, 15:37
Hi,
How do I stop abm running when I have tv set to what I need, configuration etc

Plugins/ABM/ config or setup (cannot access a receiver to check which)... and disable daily update

abu baniaz
16-09-18, 20:49
... but only if you need to run ABM ..... I (having only SAT) run ABM once in a blue moon when a channel/service drops out.... works fine for my 28.2e & 19.2E (German)
.. and when I do run ABM, it only takes me probably a max of 5 mins to get everything back, and then saved back to all my receivers.

Astra changes are usually on Tuesday and Thursdays

If you don't want ABM to update its bouquets, you can run ABM and tell it not to make bouquets. You can make your own then and not worry about ABM messing them up. ABM will continue to update lamedb without affecting the bouquets.

Or hijack ABM bouquets and the modify them.

JonMMM
16-09-18, 21:12
So buy adding an extra bouquet and putting my channels in there (I do it for sharing over the house by Kodi) as its not a bouquet that ABM updates it leaves it alone and I dont have to worry about it?

abu baniaz
16-09-18, 21:25
ABM will not touch Non-ABM bouquets by default. The option is called "Keep all non-ABM bouquets". Default answer is yes.

It will place itself below or above the non-ABM bouquets depending on your selection.
It will add a non-ABM as the first bouquet within ABM ones. Contents will not be touched.

There is another function in Enigma2 which is unlinked bouquets. We defaulted that to off in OpenVix. Other images have it on.

rao
24-09-18, 15:08
hostgator coupon (https://s3.amazonaws.com/hostgator-coupon-code-promos/index.html) is a safe hosting providing service.