PDA

View Full Version : PLI image and cccam

steve1978
19-05-10, 22:23
I have just installed PLI on my VU plus. my first impressiuons are that it is better than the dream elite image.... BUT

where can i download cccam??? cant find it anywhere!

Retired member
19-05-10, 22:40
This is only from memory as I've not even had chance to plug one in recently, but is it Menu > Plugins > Softcams > CCcam 2.1.4 ?

steve1978
19-05-10, 22:57
you are dead right, however it wasnt there. i pressed the blue button and it said PPanel, i remember on other images you needed to update the panel so i left it on that screen for a few mins then wen back and there it was plain as day....

Plugin menu.

fixed now

Sicilian
20-05-10, 05:13
Press Menu > Plugins > Green to download plugins > Then look under softcams ;)

Likvid
20-05-10, 10:21
OpenPli is a very very fast image, i did notice how fast it responds when changing menus with the remote.

To be honest i beleive the slowest one is the DreamElite and VTI being the second fastest.

pege63
01-06-10, 11:25
I downloade CCcam and NEWcam from the pluggins download but it was some RC xx and some on with letter F, but with this my VIASAT and TNK cards does not working.
Where can i download vers 1.67 and 2.14 this works as a charm on my DM800HD, why not on Vu+Duo?

Sicilian
01-06-10, 11:44
Newcs does not work with the VU+ Duo. The other option is Oscam with CCcam.

pege63
01-06-10, 12:01
OKi thanks,
But why is OpenPLI so different from Vu+DU than for DM800HD, there is so much more to choose from in the Plugin menu?

Sicilian
01-06-10, 12:07
Some plugins dont fully work yet on the Duo. Newcs for instance works fine on the DM800, but does not work with the Duo. I doubt that newcs will be fixed to work on the Duo as its no longer supported by the creator.

pege63
01-06-10, 13:22
OScam is not in option to be downloded from Pluggin menu, where can i find someone to fit Vu+Duo for download?

Sicilian
01-06-10, 13:26
OScam is not in option to be downloded from Pluggin menu, where can i find someone to fit Vu+Duo for download?

Its not in the PLi addons menu. Also if you manually install in OpenPLi you will need to manually start via telnet. I believe VTI & DE have it their addons menus.

OldSkulRide
01-06-10, 13:29
newcs works only with external reader (omnikey, smargo) but with internal reader doesnt want to cooperate.

pege63
01-06-10, 14:11
I find this ZIP file "OsCam_CCcam & MgCamd P2C + TnK gotowiec" that fixed everything, now for both cards

gan23
08-06-10, 17:59
Am I missing something? How can i enter a cline into cccam?? do i need to edit cccam.conf file, if so how do i do this

Thanks

gan23
08-06-10, 18:04
oh yeah, I am using open pli image if that helps:rolleyes:

grtmoby
08-06-10, 18:24
Am I missing something? How can i enter a cline into cccam?? do i need to edit cccam.conf file, if so how do i do this

Thanks

yes u do need to edit the cccam.cfg

simply u ftp it from the box (or create it on your PC) edit it and then ftp back to the vu...

to create the cccam.cfg do the following:

1- open a text file
2- your c line in it
3- click on file>save as
4- in the open window choose all files from the drop down menu.
5- write :cccam.cfg" without the quotes and then click on save.
6- now u have ur cccam.cfg file ready to be transfered to the box

you may like to check in here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?517-The-basics-to-cardsharing-with-your-CCcam-capable-satellite-receiver

gan23
08-06-10, 18:28
Thanks grtmoby, will give it a shot now

gan23
08-06-10, 18:35
Just one more question, where do i FTP the file to? (my first attempt at cccam, im sure youve gathered that at this stage)

grtmoby
08-06-10, 18:39
file should be ftped to /var/etc

good luck and we are all here if u need any more help :)

read my signature ;)

gan23
08-06-10, 19:33
Excellent, working like a charm!!! :D
Great support on this forum. thanks again

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 13:25
Hiya all,

I've just recieved my cccam.cfg
Im using pli image
I've downloaded fillezilla, when I open it it says connect to server, once connected there are 3 tabs
file, server and edit
I don't understand this

yes u do need to edit the cccam.cfg

simply u ftp it from the box (or create it on your PC) edit it and then ftp back to the vu...

to create the cccam.cfg do the following:

1- open a text file (were from)
2- your c line in it (how)
3- click on file>save as
4- in the open window choose all files from the drop down menu.
5- write :cccam.cfg" without the quotes and then click on save.
6- now u have ur cccam.cfg file ready to be transfered to the box

do I have to open windows notebook?
do I connect the box first to my pc?
if so how?
does the box just connect to my router?

I don't understand how to do this
can somebody help me please, I am a total noob so please be patient with me
also when i click on mt saved cccam.cfg my pc does not recognise the file, is this right? or do I need to download some softwear

thanks all
johnny

grtmoby
05-10-10, 13:31
yes u need to open notepad
just by copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+v) or by typing it
u can connect to the box after creating the file or before it with no certain order
u connect to ur box through filezilla using ur ip, root as username and ur password (default is blank)
yes after saving as CCcam.cfg the pc will not recognize it (you have to write the first two C's in CAPS)

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 13:37
I've doenloaded the cccam.cfg to my desktop but its not recognised by my pc and asks me to connect to the internet as windows cannot open the file
is this okay? or do I need to open the file first before I put it into note pad

grtmoby
05-10-10, 13:39
yes open it using notepad

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 13:50
when I click on fillezilla, the first box comes up which says
server address, port and administrator
do I click on this server or does my ip go in this box first?

grtmoby
05-10-10, 14:09
no u put ur ip username and password then click on connect

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 14:12
for some reason, the filezilla I had was different to the new one Ive just downloaded
its asking for a port number
do I leave this blank?

grtmoby
05-10-10, 14:20
yes leave it blank and if just if it asked and insist for it, the ftp port number is 21

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 14:28
all connected to filezilla
host and username (port left blank?)

now on filezilla there are 4 mail boxs
top left is LOCAL SITE
top right is REMOTE SITE
bottom left is FILE NAME
and bottom right is FILE NAME

in local site I picked desktop and in below box I find CCcam.cfg
I then open VAR in top right (REMOTE SITE) find etc but when I go to drop cccam into it it says target file already exists

can some one please tell me were im going wrong

thanks

grtmoby
05-10-10, 14:47
this means there is already a cfg file in the /etc folder
when asked choose replace

johnny99xx
05-10-10, 15:02
thanks gtrmoby

all sorted