PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Video Way out of Sync on Certain Channels

Infiltrator_2K
06-09-18, 17:35
On IPTV certain channels are totally out of sync. The audio is flawless but the video stream skips and fast forwards. The affected channels work flawlessly on Android, but using my VU+ Ultimo gives me this issue. Any suggestions?

Andy_Hazza
06-09-18, 18:27
e2 & IPTV don’t really go hand in hand. And it won’t get resolved anytime soon either. Ask your IPTV supplier to see if they can suggest anything, but most IPTV suppliers are not in favour of e2 and will try and get you with a MAG box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infiltrator_2K
06-09-18, 19:09
e2 & IPTV don’t really go hand in hand. And it won’t get resolved anytime soon either. Ask your IPTV supplier to see if they can suggest anything, but most IPTV suppliers are not in favour of e2 and will try and get you with a MAG box.

Thanks for the reply. I have asked and although they suggested a few things as soon as they found out it was an Enigma2 box it was "sorry but we can't offer you support for the Enigma2".

Andy_Hazza
06-09-18, 19:28
Thanks for the reply. I have asked and although they suggested a few things as soon as they found out it was an Enigma2 box it was "sorry but we can't offer you support for the Enigma2".

Yeah typical IPTV suppliers answer.

Sicilian
09-09-18, 07:36
and will try and get you with a MAG box.

The Formuler Z series are far better and more versatile than any MAG box.

john doe
09-09-18, 07:50

my formuler z7 is a lot better than using my mutant hd51 and octogen sf4008

Andy_Hazza
09-09-18, 13:04

Yeah