PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Glitchin with 2 tuners fta hd channels help !!

cp2011
29-01-11, 19:45
I am running the latest image downloaded from this fourm i have a 120gb hd in an enclossure through usb for recording tried a pen drive too and when i record one channel and watch another on fta hd channels i get slight gliching on the secomd channel i am watching and it is worse on the recorded channel going to try it on sd channels but anyone have any ideas have both feeds are perfect from fixed dish on astra and i checked them with my meter and bother are 90%signal and quality can this little box cope or is it to much to ask is a cracking little box for single tuner mode but it seems asking it to be twin tuner is to much cheers if anyone has ideas

Larry-G
29-01-11, 19:51
i would suggest you re-read the rules you agreed to upon creating your account, as there can be no talk what so ever on this forum within reference to CS weather it be by local or not.

paul362
31-01-11, 09:32
Hmm no mention of CS there as far as i can see pheonix ?? oh and nice first post ,hello.

basilyoung
31-01-11, 09:54
well the orig post, has been edited, so there might have been a ref to cs

baz

Larry-G
31-01-11, 10:24
Hmm no mention of CS there as far as i can see pheonix ?? oh and nice first post ,hello.

maybe because he severely edited his post but believe me a good 50 percent of the post was referencing his CS server.