PDA

View Full Version : VU DUO2 glitching when recording IPTV

frank machin
24-08-18, 16:17
Did the issue with the DUO2 glitching and pixellating when recording IPTV ever get fixed?

cheers

ccs
24-08-18, 16:23
… maybe try it and see.:)

frank machin
24-08-18, 16:33
… maybe try it and see.:)

Nice pic of the challenge cup.Who's your team?
I just flashed my box with the openvix-5.1.032.release-vuduo2_usb. Last year when i tried it would not work on previous versions and i know others had same issue.

ccs
24-08-18, 16:39
Nice pic of the challenge cup.Who's your team?Ask me this time tomorrow.:)

frank machin
24-08-18, 16:41
Ask me this time tomorrow.:)

lol c'mon Le Dracs.
anyway can you answer my original question please ;-) help a fellow league man out

ccs
24-08-18, 16:43
anyway can you answer my original question please ;-)
No idea, I'm afraid, so basically the same answer you got 6 months ago.

frank machin
24-08-18, 16:45
No idea, I'm afraid, so basically the same answer you got 6 months ago.

cheers for help

Andy_Hazza
24-08-18, 17:47
IPTV is hit and miss with regards recordings. Just treat IPTV as live tv viewing and use Sky UK/Sky UK FTA for your recordings. Thats my advice to peeps who get frustrated with IPTV and recordings etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xyster
20-10-18, 00:56
In my experience it only does that for a short time after pressing record on an IPTV channel, then it settles. You probably already know, but it works perfectly if you set a timer on an IPTV show, then set your box to a satellite channel.

Andy_Hazza
20-10-18, 07:37
In my experience it only does that for a short time after pressing record on an IPTV channel, then it settles. You probably already know, but it works perfectly if you set a timer on an IPTV show, then set your box to a satellite channel.

Nope not always. All depends on supplier. I always advise to treat IPTV as live viewing only, otherwise you’ll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duoduo
20-10-18, 08:08
Agree eh Andy here, hit and miss with iptv. Sometimes works perfect and others judders all the way throughout recording