PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-SE-COMBO] Openvix not working

redmuska
15-08-18, 17:31
Hi, i recently turned on my Technomate Nano SE Combo and it just stalls, then goes to the openvix page. Not responding to anything on the remote it just stalls. I've attached the images so you can see. I've tried flashing it again with the USB with newest version of Openvix but its not working, the same 2 pages appear again when it starts up. Need your help please, not sure what to do next.5724757246

twol
15-08-18, 17:53
1) that is not typical skin ...... is it this stupid Sky skin?
2) you have filled flash or some HDD with some rubbish.

Suggest if its the 1st you go into usr/share and delete the skin
If the 2nd reflash from the start.

redmuska
17-08-18, 08:30
It is the sky skin i was using. Do you mean go to usr/share in filezilla? Im not sure what you mean by the 2nd point. I've already tried reflashing, its not relashing for me for some reason. The error page just comes up again.

Ashley69
17-08-18, 08:59
As twol said. Use FileZilla to delete skin first. Then try reboot. Then try reflash.

redmuska
17-08-18, 09:14
How can i find the ip address to use filezilla? I cant search for it with the remote as the box just stalls on the 2 pages from above.

twol
17-08-18, 09:37
Hopefully you should be able to login to your router and determine device addresses (but you should know your sat receivers IP address .. it can be important, like now!!!) otherwise depending on your PC/mac/Linux/IOS devices there are commands or apps to list device IP's (google)
Assuming you can find it then with filezilla delete the skin in usr/share/enigma2 and try rebooting.
However it shows an I/O error and no space left on device, so I was assuming that the flash is full of "something", so that's why I would advise a usb flash - which can be tedious in finding a usb stick that works - older is better, format fat32.
If you cannot find the IP address, or deleting the skin dosn't help, you will have to usb flash ... and then be careful what you change/add - both skins and plugins.

redmuska
21-08-18, 09:12
Thanks Twol, had to reflash it and it seems to be ok now! I couldnt see the prompt on the tv everytime i plugged in the box as i was behind the tv :) all sorted