PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Manuals scan issue, configured satellite not visible

Mikko
07-08-18, 20:38
Hi,

I recently updated my VU+ Duo with the latest available image, build 5.1.032 ( openvix-5.1.032.release-vuduo_usb.zip)
I would now need to manually rescan one of the configured satellites, but for some reason I don't se the configured
satellites in the manual scan selection?

Configured satellites (DiSEqC) are: 0.8W Thor5/6 and Intelsat 10-02, 13.0E Hot Bird 13B/C/D and 19.2E Astra 1KR/1L/1M.

Tuner A is the primary one and Tuner B is set as "Equal to Tuner A".

The manual scan, for some reason only shows these satellites as available: 4.8E Astra 4A/SES5, 7.0E Eutelsat 7A and 93.5E Insat 3A/4B

Why can't I choose any of the above configured ones?

Bug or user stupidity?

cactikid
07-08-18, 21:29
We are limited to where we live and the arc that your dish covers as many are out of reach or below the horizon.I thought a manual scan was on a set tp and an automatic scan would scan the whole sat
Tuner setup should let you choose what sat to scan on.

ccs
07-08-18, 21:35
Maybe expert mode needs selecting - can't check at the moment.

abu baniaz
08-08-18, 02:15
Check that you only have one xml file. system location is /etc/tuxbox. If you have one in /etc/enigma2, that will have priority. Check file has satellite or better still, update the xml file.

Just to confirm, do you have two diseqc switches?

Mikko
10-08-18, 22:59
Looks like the cause was user stupidity after all.. :rolleyes:
After updating the image the necessary restart was performed, but after uploading the channel data backup I did not perform another restart.
Restarted the Duo and now I can select the correct satellites, lesson learned!