PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] CrossEPG - Movistar EPG

GAH2402
04-08-18, 17:53
Hi,

Trying to get some Movistar EPG info (specifically M+ Golf HD on 19.2E), currently using CrossEPG - XMLTV Providers, but can't seem to get anything. Have added Espana - Deportes/Pelicula (xz) but getting nothing. Anyone know of a specific xml file or script I can add or amend?

Thanks.

malcolmp
04-08-18, 22:27
Hi,

Trying to get some Movistar EPG info (specifically M+ Golf HD on 19.2E), currently using CrossEPG - XMLTV Providers, but can't seem to get anything. Have added Espana - Deportes/Pelicula (xz) but getting nothing. Anyone know of a specific xml file or script I can add or amend?

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm using EPG Importer. As Far as I Can Tell, All the Movistar channels are only showing "now and next" or "now and tomorrows" details. Usually the EPG shows five days’ worth of EPG for Movistar channels. All the other Bouquets are showing normal with full details. I’m sure it’s just a temporary problem.

GAH2402
05-08-18, 09:01
Thanks for the reply.

Also noticed that Viasat Golf only populates if I flick to the channel for a couple of minutes, so Viasat not getting populated from CrossEPG either,

miguel57
08-08-18, 09:55
Same problem here in Valencia. Any Help?

abu baniaz
08-08-18, 11:49
CrossEPG (internet download part) obtains the EPG data that Rytrec team uploads. One server ( the one Vix hosts) is not responding and has stale data. Only person with access to it is away.

miguel57
08-08-18, 13:15
CrossEPG (internet download part) obtains the EPG data that Rytrec team uploads. One server ( the one Vix hosts) is not responding and has stale data. Only person with access to it is away.

So, what can we do to solve the problem?

abu baniaz
08-08-18, 13:34
Nothing, just wait.

You can try epg importer.

miguel57
08-08-18, 16:03
Nothing, just wait.

You can try epg importer.

And what do i have to do to use epg importer?, because i set it to download al 5 pm but nothing happened

afterburn
08-08-18, 21:47
I can confirm that Movistar is not populating through epg Importer either.

abu baniaz
08-08-18, 23:20
Check this file for service reference

http://epgalfasite.dyndns.tv/rytec.channels.xlsx

If the service references do not exist, inform doglover on the pli forum. Read the sticky thread before posting. He will need the missing references

miguel57
13-08-18, 15:23
Spanish epg is already working on crossepg, but now the problem is that the spanish epg (movistar) show the schedule one day behind, i mean if i press now to se the epg i can see the programation of yesterday sunday, and oddly bbc epg or italian epg is correctly set. Any help?