PDA

View Full Version : First Impression ...

paola68
09-07-18, 20:58
I received this decoder as a gift, and I must say that the quality of the tuner is impressive! I was able to get password and username to get inside the Ftp decoder.
I knew it was linux, but the disk is only read only. You can not send a file, and replace it ... It's a sin :confused:.... It would be nice to write on the system ...

The multistream on board is fantastic. The 5 west package, Rai, is clean and fluid without freeze !!! He has a very sensitive and powerful tuner. I tested it on frequencies of the Thor satellite, and I must say that all the frequencies in the vertical, is locked! With my Vu one, I have some problems. If I think it's so small, I do not know what technology the tuner has!

The usal and diseqc 1.2 engine are perfect! I have a 110 cm dish, and do not miss a shot.
I wanted to do this little review, because there's little talk about this decoder, but I can assure you that it's really strong.

I found the latest release 1.04.68 on a golden media website.

I hope I can talk to someone who likes this decoder.:)

Paola

Sicilian
10-07-18, 07:08
I found the latest release 1.04.68 on a golden media website.

I think it's a great little box for Multi-Stream, even Stalker works great for IPTV. Recording for IPTV also works great. Do you have a link to that firmware please?

paola68
10-07-18, 18:58
Hi Sicilian

http://www.satport24.pw/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=734

Visit the site ,is very good !

This is (I think),the best site for Golden Media.I wanted to register, but there is something that does not work. I have put user and password but it seems that it is not recorded in their servers .... Mah !!

By the way, in this section can i talk about an emulator and some function of the thcam?

Ciaoo

Paola

paola68
11-07-18, 19:44
Hi
For all peopla who has Alpha x,in a menu'>Cam setting>IP Sharing setting> , you can import a file for theC**m , but what extension should it have?

I try with a classic .cfg , but alpha don't see this extension...:confused:

Do you known something ?

,then i managed,(with help of my husband:p),to see my other computer in my local lan. Some screenshot...:thumbsup:

I hope to speak with someone

Bye Paola:)

linsladeboy
23-07-18, 11:00
I wanted a receiver as back up and took the plunge with this tiny, tiny box as it was only £45 delivered from WOS.
Got it set up on multi lnb system and istalled new firmware pretty quickly.
Very impressed with quality and ease of use from such a small box, even has a decent remote control!

danny121pt
16-08-18, 18:18
I think it's a great little box for Multi-Stream, even Stalker works great for IPTV. Recording for IPTV also works great. Do you have a link to that firmware please?

On the Stalker IPTV app, can you change Stalker MAC address at all, or is that fixed?

Thanks

twol
16-08-18, 18:21
On the Stalker IPTV app, can you change Stalker MAC address at all, or is that fixed?

Thanks
Its „fixed“ to whatever your MAC address may be..

No_Copy
29-04-21, 11:42

Thanks

Yes you can,in stalker aplication type 6363 and change the mac address.. :)