PDA

View Full Version : no free tuner error

cactikid
08-07-18, 09:52
Strange thing on the latest vix image .030 i am getting no free tuner on 13.0 and no timers have been setup as only reflashed a few days ago and fresh install,signal finder shows snr 88% and agc 24% on 28.2 and looking at that solo2 was in the 90s for both?
Went to move to check 13% all i see was N/A? exiting out all my dark grey channels have changed to white but the no free tuner pops up and now back to dark grey.
i have only 1 auto timer on 28.2.:confused::confused:

abu baniaz
08-07-18, 10:40
Looks like the 13e services have been removed. Are you checking in the service list or bouquets?

Check you check how many sat.xml files you have and update it.

cactikid
08-07-18, 11:08
hmm my service list i presume is my all list and using that i get no free tuner on 13,i cannot remember if i downloaded a plugin with channels as i cannot see any reference to what i may have used,only bouquet is 28.2 but unsure if i clicked on other settings now off and abm bouquets deleted.Bad memory as i forgot where the xml files are?

i deleted my list on 13 and rescan and back to white again and unsure if i should use vhannibal 4 sats as my feed could change if my solo2 moves sat?

abu baniaz
08-07-18, 11:30
Are you importing/using a pre-made channel list or bouquet downloader?

Yes/no

Satellites.xml in /etc/tuxbox for system version.

The one in /etc/enigma2 will take higher priority, delete it unless you are personalising it.

abu baniaz
08-07-18, 11:37
You can install the xmlupdater plugin to assist.

techygirl
14-07-18, 20:00
I have just had what appears to be the same problem with my Italian channels after I updated to 5.30 this morning. My box was crashing when I selected one of these channels. Checking my custom bouquets, these channels had changed to NA. I fiddled around and restored previous backups but still the same. I have cured it ??? by going to 'all channels' and resaving the channels to my bouquet.

cactikid
15-07-18, 10:44
Using vhannibal quad settings.
I deleted /etc/enigma2.
Satellites.xml in /etc/tuxbox for system version. Says its blank

abu baniaz
15-07-18, 11:31
A blank XML file is not good. Download/transfer a new file

cactikid
15-07-18, 14:33
Dam box frozen from boot so need to usb flash and start again on new image.