PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mini] adult channel deletion - help

gate1
07-07-18, 12:04
Hello,

How to do permanently delete adult channels on 1 west? I have tried deleting them but they keep on coming back!
I do not have autobouques set. I don't have this problem on astra 1,2 or hotbird only on 1 west

how do you set parental lock or channel deletion permanently? I don't want to delete the transponder.

Any ideas?

Andy_Hazza
07-07-18, 15:15
Hide them vis the Hide Sections within ABM, if using ViX ABM that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gate1
07-07-18, 23:19
Sorry, don't understand ?

I'm using openvix 5.1.030 image.

cactikid
08-07-18, 09:30
Andy means you might be running an abm scan in the early morning which finds lost or new channels and without giving it instructions to hide sections it will keep happening.

gate1
08-07-18, 11:16
Andy means you might be running an abm scan in the early morning which finds lost or new channels and without giving it instructions to hide sections it will keep happening.

Thanks for the reply but is there a way of turning this off?

abu baniaz
08-07-18, 11:28
Are you using AutoBouquetsMaker for 0.8 west providers?

gate1
08-07-18, 11:52
Are you using AutoBouquetsMaker for 0.8 west providers?

No, I’m not. I have setup my favorites manually and scanned in each satellite manually. This problem only happens on 1 West. Astra 1 , 2 and hot bird are fine.

When you delete the channel and leave the tuner connected to the satellite, the channels come back within a couple of minutes.

abu baniaz
08-07-18, 12:05
Deleting channels is pointless unless background scanning is disabled.

Enable parental control. Add the channels you don't to the blacklist. That way a PIN has to be entered to view them.

roy0110
08-07-18, 19:36
the simple answer is... you cant delete channels, the channels exist and are broadcast & will be received onto your receiver.
another solution to parental control is to use autobouquetmaker and within it's settings is the option to 'hide' certain bouquets of channels.
i would guess your best option is to do just that.
i personally choose to 'hide' the adult bouquet along with shopping, religion & one or two others.
that way, it takes quite a bit of effort to access uneeded/unwanted channels.
good luck.

gate1
09-07-18, 20:12
Thanks for your help. I managed to add a parental lock to the channel in dreambox edit and reloaded the channel list.

It appears to be working now.

satmanbasil
02-08-18, 14:13
Hi

Are you obtaining access of these channels with a legit card or via a CCcam server if so you can block the provider in the config file of CCcam

gate1
02-08-18, 14:28
Thanks again. I have sorted it out with dreamboxedit