PDA

View Full Version : Button 0, does not switch between two TV channels

Ace-li
05-07-18, 23:44
Hello
I am new and installed the image a few days ago. I am excited and it is stable.
with other image I can switch with the button 0 between the two last TV CHannels. Here, he only switches to the first station in the list not back. How can I change this?
excuse my bad English.
greeting
Patrick

john doe
06-07-18, 05:35
by pressing the 0 button it will only take you to the first channel. for example in UK, if you watching channel 3 and press 0, this will take you back to BBC1 and it will clear zap history. to go back to a channel you have zapped or watched, there should be two keys under the numbers on remote either under 7 &9, two arrows, one facing left and the other right. by pressing these, it will bring a list of channels you have watched.

TK4|2|1
06-07-18, 05:56
You have to disable “panic button”
Menu-setup-User interface-Channel selection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
06-07-18, 10:13
Just to add to the above posts.

0 = Panic button
< > = History

Both History and Panic button have options. If you disable Panic, 0 should do last channel.

History options allow you to zap to last channel or present the list of historic channels.

Ace-li
06-07-18, 17:10
Many Thanks.
I have disabled the panic button and now it works.
but if I use the <= => keys, you will not get History but EPG Guide / Cool Guide. but that's no problem.

Thanks

abu baniaz
06-07-18, 17:30
Which do you want to use? Arrows or 0?

Also, not sure if Cool TV guide changes defaults.

Huevos
06-07-18, 20:18
Panic button is there for a reason. Zaps instantly to first channel. This is so you can switch to a safe channel if you are watching something inappropriate and someone that shouldn't see it comes in the room.

Ace-li
07-07-18, 03:16
no, button 0 is alright.
everything OK.

@ Huevos
I do not need the panic button. anyone can watch, no matter what is going on ;)