PDA

View Full Version : Motorised system set up

spiderman01
26-06-18, 14:39
Hi guys,

After reading different posts related to the mutant hd51 problems with motorised system I am looking for advice. Have the issues been resolved? The thread commenting on the issue was closed a while ago and I would like an update in relation to the problem before a place an order. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
26-06-18, 14:47
Yes it has been resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiderman01
26-06-18, 15:34
Thank you Andy!!!!!

spiderman01
27-06-18, 14:14
About to place the order but got one final question. Tuner one with single satellite sx2 and tuner 2 with satellite dbv s/2 is more expensive than the other way around. Why is that?

What do I order it if I will be using a motorised satellite system with one feed going to a vu solo 2 upstairs and another feed to the living room downstairs? At the moment I got s Spiderbox but I want to replace it with the mutant.

My idea was tuner 1 satellite dvb s2 tuner 2 with satellite s2X

abu baniaz
27-06-18, 14:37
About to place the order but got one final question. Tuner one with single satellite sx2 and tuner 2 with satellite dbv s/2 is more expensive than the other way around. Why is that?

What do I order it if I will be using a motorised satellite system with one feed going to a vu solo 2 upstairs and another feed to the living room downstairs? At the moment I got s Spiderbox but I want to replace it with the mutant.

My idea was tuner 1 satellite dvb s2 tuner 2 with satellite s2X

I hope you realise that the setup you are intending to use, two receivers connected to one motorised assembly, is not ideal.

spiderman01
27-06-18, 14:59
Someone did tell me that a while ago but I mainly use the Spidexbox in the living room as the motorised system mainly using 19.2 (Movistar+ Spain) and 28.2 (Freesat). Upstairs in my bedroom I have got the VU+ Solo 2 set up as a single satellite pointing at 19.2 but obviously if the dish is pointing elsewhere I miss the signal. I can live with that. Any other issues that may arise from my set up? Thanks Abu Baniaz.

abu baniaz
27-06-18, 15:10
So long as you are aware of the limitation, you are fine.

Using one receiver in client mode is the better option. Signal is streamed over local network
Having a small dish in addition to the motorised one is even better.