PDA

View Full Version : Losing the Movie Channel's on dm600 Open Pli

Hoopstroops
28-01-11, 15:20
I keep having to rescan for premium movie channels on my dm600 OpenPLi image and I can't work out why! When I scan I find the channels ok and they are fine for a day or so and then they are off again and all I get is a black screen! All other premium channels such as Sports etc are fine! Signal is good and yes I do subscribe to the premium movies! Any idea's people?

Hoopstroops
01-02-11, 13:22
I have found today that by sending the same configuration files back to the box via Dreamboxedit the channel return I am guessing I'll have to do this on a daily basis until I work out what's going on! This is very annoying! Why and what could be causing a change to the dm600's configuration?

pooface
01-02-11, 13:32
After sending the channels over to the box, try doing a restart of the box using the menu options. This commits the changes to the flash. Might be that box kept crashing, hence reverting to the old channels...

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

Hoopstroops
24-02-11, 14:25
OK I still have this problem with movie channel's the frequency appears to drop of from FQ 11835 to 11833 I thought these were pre-defined and stored locations? I am wondering now if the lnb could be to blame? I don't think allignment is the issue since signal strength is good!