PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] How can I view radio channels on Vix?

SkyFan
05-05-18, 01:29
I notice that freesat can play radio stations such as Radio 1. How do I access these on a Vix image?
Can I record them or is there a better way to download radio stations?

abu baniaz
05-05-18, 01:44
press the radio button

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

SkyFan
05-05-18, 05:17
Thanks. Can radio channels be added to my custom bouquet in ABM? How do I do that?

birdman
05-05-18, 11:21
Thanks. Can radio channels be added to my custom bouquet in ABM? How do I do that?I have them added to my TV bouquets (but I make mine my own way). In fact my TV and Radio bouquets are the same - I just never use the Radio ones.
The service descriptor knows that it's a radio channel, so I'm not sure why they are split into TV & Radio at all.

spanner123
05-05-18, 17:59
I have them added to my TV bouquets (but I make mine my own way). In fact my TV and Radio bouquets are the same - I just never use the Radio ones.
The service descriptor knows that it's a radio channel, so I'm not sure why they are split into TV & Radio at all.

It's interesting you should say that, is there any way to listen to a radio channel and view a tv channel even as picture-in-picture?

cactikid
05-05-18, 19:29
I just tried on a single tuner feed on 28.2 and error on no free tuner so maybe it might work with twin feed?

birdman
05-05-18, 23:14
I just tried on a single tuner feed on 28.2 and error on no free tuner so maybe it might work with twin feed?PIP works for me (just tried it). Listening to BBC Radio Four with a small BBC ONE HD in the top right.

spanner123
06-05-18, 10:44
PIP works for me (just tried it). Listening to BBC Radio Four with a small BBC ONE HD in the top right.

How did you do this as I cannot access any tv bouquets when on radio and unable to add radio stations to tv bouquets? (Solo2 twin feed)

cactikid
06-05-18, 10:53
do you have working bouquets on box?
tv and radio buttons use different sections of bouquets.

birdman
06-05-18, 11:32
How did you do this as I cannot access any tv bouquets when on radio and unable to add radio stations to tv bouquets? (Solo2 twin feed)I build my own bouquets* and include the radio ones with the TV list (et vv).

*because when I started picons needed service ids, not names, so I wrote a script to make the bouquets and put the relevant picons in under the correct names. Since it works I've stuck with it.