PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo4K] Channel list problems

Tangfolio
03-05-18, 09:05
I am having a strange problem with bouquets and channel lists in recent VIX versions but wasn't sure where to put this question.
If I use ABM the EPG display of channels is not too bad, though a bit odd, but the program info for a lot of the channels never appears.
AB E2 has an odd channel sort order with BBC 2, ITV, Ch 4 and 5 missing from the top of the lists no matter what sort order I select and everything else all over the place but the EPG does show full program info when using AB E2.
I have tried recent versions of VIX and have tried about every variation of settings I can think of on 5.1.026 over the last few days but find I have to keep going back to 5.1.022 to get normal-looking channel lists back.
Any ideas?

Andy_Hazza
03-05-18, 09:14
Have you updated the Config File within ABM? Sky has undergone changes. See elsewhere on the forum as its already been covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangfolio
03-05-18, 12:57
Just did a search for updating ABM config and found something that said update it from the ABM menu but I only have entries for ABM download and scanner under the VIX menu, can't find any menu for ABM.
I have tried clean installs of Openvix with no settings or plugins,, also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both ABM and AB E2, would any of that have updated the config ?

Andy_Hazza
03-05-18, 13:04
Within ABM you will see an “Update Config Files” option. If you don’t see this you are on a very old ViX image. Install ViX 5.1.026 and run the Update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangfolio
03-05-18, 17:29
Did a clean install and noticed ABM in the tuner settings, I hadn't thought of looking in there for it. Update has fixed it, thanks.