PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo4K] Not locking on satelite signal & AutoBouquet maker not updating channels

DigitalAardvark
29-04-18, 09:32
Vu+ Ultimo4K
Openvix last updated 16/04/18

Ref: 1524986846.97

I have been changing settings on my Autobouquet maker as I thought that I had changed a setting by mistake that stopped my machine working properly. This has been going on for as much as 4 or 5 weeks or longer. I had been hoping the Openvix updates would fix my problems.

Channels have not been updating on either the terrestrial or Satellite channels.

I have been having many failed recordings on my Satellite channels thinking that my channel list was wrong.

AutoBouquet maker give me the warning, 'Cannot get the NIM'

I would like to send in an ABM Logfile which I am told is in the tmp directory but I cannot find how to get at tmp to send it in.

BUT I believe that I also have this bug from another posting that I have found.

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?59135-Mutant-HD51-Motorised-bug-has-it-been-fixed&highlight=NIM

So I get the warning that the tuner has failed.

Thanks for any help.

Sicilian
29-04-18, 11:52
Please post the actual log here. Also please post all your tuner settings.

DigitalAardvark
29-04-18, 12:50
Thanks Sicillian

The ABM Logfile which is in the tmp directory, I do not understand how to get at that.

I hope that the txt file is attached OK.

I will send tuner settings later.

DigitalAardvark
29-04-18, 15:18

Not sure if these display properly, and not sure of what tuner settings that you want.

Unfortunately some family recording going on at the moment so I can not go into some menus.