PDA

View Full Version : Just Received my Edision Primo IP S2 - Fantastic little box!

RustySpoons
27-04-18, 11:05
I see no one else has posted in here, so thought i'd start this thread off.

Mine has just arrived, lovely little box and really well made.
Even the remote is decent which is a rarity at this price point! - You can even control your TV basic functions with it
Seems lightening fast and the picture is great. You will not get a better Non E2 box for this price!

I'm mainly a E2 user but I wanted something to compliment an E2 box for feed hunting etc and this fits the bill perfectly.

WOS Service was superb as usual, ordered yesterday and arrived first thing this morning.

Off to have a play with it, will update this in due course.

jolatacqce
16-08-18, 08:00
I see no one else has posted in here, so thought i'd start this thread off.

Mine has just arrived, lovely little box and really well made.
Even the remote is decent which is a rarity at this price point! - You can even control your TV basic functions with it
Seems lightening fast and the picture is great. You will not get a better Non E2 box for this price!

I'm mainly a E2 user but I wanted something to compliment an E2 box for feed hunting etc and this fits the bill perfectly.

WOS Service was superb as usual, ordered yesterday and arrived first thing this morning.

Off to have a play with it, will update this in due course.

Hi RustySpoons,I await your update with great interest as I too purchased one of these boxes,for exactly the same reasons as yourself,but to-date I'm dissapointed with it.No Blindscan?

jolatacqce
24-08-18, 18:32
Just to add to the above.I'v been playing with this box for the past two wks.or more.I failed to get oscam to work.I managed to install an iptv m3u file which worked,but when I tried to add a second file the box froze and I had to reflash.I'm guessing the memory could not handle 2 fairly large files,now I'm trying to remove the first file with no success so-far.P.S thanks to rustyspoons for reflash tip,it worked a treat. Not a box for beginners in my opinion,and lack of support does not help.However,as a result I ordered a
VU+ Zero 4K from WOS which should be arriving in a day or two, hopefully support for Edison primo will improve in the coming wks. and months.

Andy_Hazza
24-08-18, 18:48
, as a result I ordered a VU+ Zero 4K from WOS which should be arriving in a day or two.

A great choice of receiver. Packs a nice punch and a great remote too! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwb100
14-09-18, 20:45
Got one of these today and just about to have a play so set it all up. Stuck in BOOT mode straight out of the box! Don't know whether to have a go at reflashing myself or sending back?? Don't want to fall into the trap of not getting it swapped or refunded because of flashing it myself!

Andy_Hazza
15-09-18, 07:24
Got one of these today and just about to have a play so set it all up. Stuck in BOOT mode straight out of the box! Don't know whether to have a go at reflashing myself or sending back?? Don't want to fall into the trap of not getting it swapped or refunded because of flashing it myself!

Reflashing it will be fine, you won’t break anything. [emoji4]

Sicilian
15-09-18, 07:48
Reflashing it will be fine, you won’t break anything. [emoji4]

How is he going to re-flash it? It's not an E2 box. @pwb100 Contact WoS shop they will sort it for you.

Andy_Hazza
15-09-18, 08:10
I know its not an e2 receiver. Must have an image on it surely? I have different kind of media boxes with various types of images, surely the Edison is no different?