PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo4K] Vix spinner, box not responding to remote, EPG problem?

roulf
25-04-18, 22:29
Hi!

Openvix is usually working fine but every now and then (3-5 times a week) the spinner starts in the corner and the box is not responding to the remote anymore. I can Telnet into the box and also FTP is working but I have to restart the box in order to get it to respond like normal again.

I think it has something to do with the EPG but I have tried all kinds of settings but still the same. I am not using any EPG donwloader, only using the EIT Epg but still this happens. I have also tried to use no EPG at all but still the same problem (the EPG is still mentioned in the logs). I have set the epg.dat to the HDD.

I have a Solo4K running Openvix 5.1.024. I have also tried older versions but the same problem still exists.

The attached log is with all the EPG options turned off.

Anyone have any ideas?

adm
25-04-18, 22:37
Hi!

Openvix is usually working fine but every now and then (3-5 times a week) the spinner starts in the corner and the box is not responding to the remote anymore. I can Telnet into the box and also FTP is working but I have to restart the box in order to get it to respond like normal again.

I think it has something to do with the EPG but I have tried all kinds of settings but still the same. I am not using any EPG donwloader, only using the EIT Epg but still this happens. I have also tried to use no EPG at all but still the same problem (the EPG is still mentioned in the logs). I have set the epg.dat to the HDD.

I have a Solo4K running Openvix 5.1.024. I have also tried older versions but the same problem still exists.

The attached log is with all the EPG options turned off.

Anyone have any ideas?

Possibly the same problem I had with 5.1.022 and 5.1.024 which for me was fixed in 5.1.025
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?59212-Software-locking-up-when-scrolling-through-EPG/page5