PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] Tivusat local card not clearing with last builds

MrKappa
19-04-18, 21:13
Hello', I noticed that using cccam 2.3.0 the local card reader does not clear channels of Tivusat smart card with last builds.
I tried to go back and from version 5.1.0.22 it's working again.
Apparently the configuration is not the problem but some image update about the card reader perhaps is the reason?
Anyone has observed the same issue? Thanks

Sicilian
19-04-18, 21:28
Have you tried OScam. What version of card do you have? White with blue writing, Yellow card or Gold HD card?

MrKappa
19-04-18, 22:22
Hello' @Sicilian,

thanks for the feedback.
I have the old blue writing type. I have tried with cccam and I notice an error message as the reader is not detected and I did a short test with scam which opens for a while but is not constant.
If I return to .22 is working fine. It would be nice to know the difference why on .25 does not read the card.

MrKappa
22-04-18, 22:29
Hello' @Sicilian,

thanks for the feedback.
I have the old blue writing type. I have tried with cccam and I notice an error message as the reader is not detected and I did a short test with scam which opens for a while but is not constant.
If I return to .22 is working fine. It would be nice to know the difference why on .25 does not read the card.Any advice about this issue? It might be useful to post a log to investigate or I should better use another cam? Please what do you suggest?
Thanks

Sicilian
23-04-18, 06:41
Have you tried OScam and configured it correctly? Not SCAM.

Also test TeamBlue image here, could be drivers:

http://images.teamblue.tech/6.1-release/index.php?open=gbquadplus

MrKappa
26-04-18, 19:24
Have you tried OScam and configured it correctly? Not SCAM.

Also test TeamBlue image here, could be drivers:

http://images.teamblue.tech/6.1-release/index.php?open=gbquadplus

Hello' Sicilian,

I have flashed TeamBlue for QUAD with cccam again and I got the same result: last build does not work but If I flash an older build from March it does clear the channels of Tivusat card correctly.
As I mentioned perhaps some driver issue is the cause? Might it be useful to provide a log?
I may go to OScam in the future, I need to spend some time for the proper configuration in case.

Sicilian
26-04-18, 19:25
I’ll try have a play with this over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrKappa
17-06-18, 16:19
Today I have finally decided to upgrade to OpenViX 5.1.028 and I confirm that cccam does not clear the local Tivusat card. Then I have installed and configured OSCAM latest and the channels are now cleared.
I have an open issue, the receiver reboot if I starts recording and then change channels. Perhaps it caused by the oscam server config for the card frequency? I have:

[reader]
label = tivusat
enable= 1
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 183D
rsakey= xxx
ecmnotfoundlimit = 500
detect = cd
mhz = 540
cardmhz = 2700
group = 2
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-g = 1
ratelimitecm = 100
ratelimittime = 4000
srvidholdtime = 1000

MrKappa
17-06-18, 17:46
PS: mea culpa. I have tested again version .22 with cccam and also without any emu and now my Gigablue crashes while watching a program or navigating on various menu. I have tried to change skin, no emu, disabling timeshift for any problem on HDD. But it just reboot alone. So it's not a problem about the emu apparently so it has nothing to do with original question.
As mentioned before I confirm that cccam is not working anymore with last OpenVix builds.