PDA

View Full Version : Whats Gone Wrong Client Mode

chuf
17-04-18, 09:12
Hi All
This is a very strange one for me:confused:
Vu Solo all working lovely vu zero has been connected to the solo in client mode for months working very well :)

Yesterday came to put tele on and just connected to zero and nothing strange I thought rebooted box after about 30 minuets box does work but no epg data what ever, the minuet I click to the right for channels list thius is what pops up on the screen :confused:

Strange thing is I haven't changed a thing my end all exactly the same

Re-flshed zero with latest firmware still the same tried backup image still the same im stumped to tell the truth :rolleyes:

Any help please :wave:

cactikid
17-04-18, 20:48
i wonder if you lost your network as i did,restart network interface and recheck ip is correct on main box.

abu baniaz
18-04-18, 00:53
Can you please attach the crash log.

Which exact image are you on?

chuf
18-04-18, 09:29
Hi

Crash log attached,

both boxes are running 50032 had no issues for months been working fine then over night wham the system just seems to sit in waiting state if I disconnect the lan I can access the box after 10 seconds if not it just sits there with no access to gui or tv access root still works also telnet.

chuf
18-04-18, 10:47
Hi

Crash log attached,

both boxes are running 50032 had no issues for months been working fine then over night wham the system just seems to sit in waiting state if I disconnect the lan I can access the box after 10 seconds if not it just sits there with no access to gui or tv access root still works also telnet.

In the messages log I also have this if its any relevance?
UBI error: ubi_open_volume: cannot open device 0, volume 0, error -16

TK4|2|1
18-04-18, 19:26
I’ve had the same issue, couple weeks ago. I got it running by flashing the server box and setting up as new, no restore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuf
19-04-18, 09:05
I’ve had the same issue, couple weeks ago. I got it running by flashing the server box and setting up as new, no restore.

I was hoping you wouldn't say that :rolleyes:
Just when its all good it goes bad.........
I will give it a try.

chuf
20-04-18, 09:01
yes a total re-flash and all is working must be a issue some where with the box?

anybody have any ideas as this will be a right PITA if you have to keep re-flashing the box every time.

TK4|2|1
20-04-18, 10:39
yes a total re-flash and all is working must be a issue some where with the box?

anybody have any ideas as this will be a right PITA if you have to keep re-flashing the box every time.

Only happened the once for me........so far.

chuf
23-04-18, 09:36
Ive done some more work on this and it is extream editor that is causing the problem

TK4|2|1
23-04-18, 17:23
Ive done some more work on this and it is extream editor that is causing the problem

I use xtream editor, what about it is causing the problem.