PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Zero4K] Box crashed when changing channel

yortiz1979
14-04-18, 11:05
Hi,

I have a vu+ zero4k with the latest openvix image and magic fhd skin.

since i bought this box i installed openvix since i was using before on technomate and i'm happy with openvix overall.

from the moment i istalled openvix on this new box, it crashes every time im changing channels, i can say on average after changing 15-25 channels on a road the box image crashes. its happens more ofter if i use the channel + / - bottom that if i change it selecting a channel form the bouquet menu.

does anybody know about a way of fixing this annoying bug?

thanks in advance for all your help:D

cactikid
14-04-18, 11:12
i have read of a bug causing issues with boxes and using a previous image works.
you might have to enable logs on box and post them for support.

unsure what if same issue as yours?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?59295-Bug-with-VU-DVB-C-FBC-tuner-build-5-1-024

Andy_Hazza
14-04-18, 11:22
Hi,

I have a vu+ zero4k with the latest openvix image and magic fhd skin.

since i bought this box i installed openvix since i was using before on technomate and i'm happy with openvix overall.

from the moment i istalled openvix on this new box, it crashes every time im changing channels, i can say on average after changing 15-25 channels on a road the box image crashes. its happens more ofter if i use the channel + / - bottom that if i change it selecting a channel form the bouquet menu.

does anybody know about a way of fixing this annoying bug?

thanks in advance for all your help:D

I have the Vu+ Zero 4K and have a mixture of FreeSat ABM) & IPTV (Suls plugin) using EPG Importer and no such issues. My epg is stored to a 128gb Kingston usb flash drive which also is used for Timeshifting & Recordings. I’m using the Confluence skin and also used YouViX-Blue without issues. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
14-04-18, 13:07
Are you able to attach the crash logs please.

yortiz1979
15-04-18, 13:18
thank you for your assistance. to add more info, it only happens with the IPTV channels, while doing on DVB-T/C it works fine. for iptv i use XTREAM EDITOR to generate the bouquets with the EPG.

i have added the log crash file here on this message

yortiz1979
15-04-18, 13:39
i have read of a bug causing issues with boxes and using a previous image works.
you might have to enable logs on box and post them for support.

unsure what if same issue as yours?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?59295-Bug-with-VU-DVB-C-FBC-tuner-build-5-1-024

hi mate,

thank you for your reply but this is not the issue i have.

thank again for sharing and caring. is defenetly related with the IPTV CHANNLES

hi

yortiz1979
15-04-18, 13:40
Are you able to attach the crash logs please.

hi Abu, i have added log file on this threat as requested.

thank for all the support

lincsat
15-04-18, 13:43
Sounds the same as the bug I have had on a Duo2 and Ultimo4K - http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?58544-Crashing-when-zapping-through-IPTV-channels

yortiz1979
15-04-18, 14:39
yes, i even wrote on that post but no solution so far!! and it looks like an old known issue.

is openvix looking into this or not??