PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] EPG-Importer Plugin missing

sledge121
25-03-18, 11:44
Hi Guys

I can see the EPG-Importer Plugin is on all my other Vu+ boxes but not my solo. Is it possible to download and install a working version as an IPK or is there a way of doing it on the cli etc?

Thanks
Rick

Andy_Hazza
25-03-18, 12:17
The Solo is no longer supported. You could try ftp’ing the EPG Importer folder from another Mips receiver (I.e. Solo2, ET10K etc) to the Solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledge121
25-03-18, 12:26
Hi Andy

Thanks for the response. Where is the folder located?

Thanks
Rick

lincsat
25-03-18, 14:10
If you have a MIPs based that is still supported, you can download the plugin on that

cd /tmp
opkg update
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport

You should then find the ipk in the /tmp folder

sledge121
25-03-18, 14:57
If you have a MIPs based that is still supported, you can download the plugin on that

cd /tmp
opkg update
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport

You should then find the ipk in the /tmp folder

Hi

I tried and got this error

Collected errors:
* opkg_download_cmd: Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport.

ccs
25-03-18, 16:11
Maybe because that box already has epgimport installed?

abu baniaz
25-03-18, 16:24
You are wasting your time because there will be other dependencies. If you are determined, you an add them. It will be far easier to install OpenATV 6.2 which will have the latest version on the server.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=vusolo

sledge121
25-03-18, 16:30
You are wasting your time because there will be other dependencies. If you are determined, you an add them. It will be far easier to install OpenATV 6.2 which will have the latest version on the server.

The thing I need it for is to import the EPG from my IPTV provider. Is there another option to do this that's part of the Vix Solo image?

abu baniaz
25-03-18, 16:31
BTW, the plugin was called xmltv importer on your current image.

abu baniaz
25-03-18, 16:36
The thing I need it for is to import the EPG from my IPTV provider. Is there another option to do this that's part of the Vix Solo image?
The solo image has not been built for a very long time. You can add things retrospectively, you will have to keep adding and fixing errors.

sledge121
25-03-18, 17:12
BTW, the plugin was called xmltv importer on your current image.

I didn't realise that, I will see if it's installed on this image.

Thanks

Tkr001
26-03-18, 20:46

Abu have you tried to run Openatv 6.2 on a Solo? I have and it runs so slow it is unusable. The box just doesn’t have the horsepower required.

Andy_Hazza
26-03-18, 20:59
Abu have you tried to run Openatv 6.2 on a Solo? I have and it runs so slow it is unusable. The box just doesn’t have the horsepower required.

Agreed. That’s why ViX stopped support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincsat
27-03-18, 14:20
Hi

I tried and got this error

Collected errors:
* opkg_download_cmd: Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport.

Was that on a box that is supported or on the solo? You need to do it on a box that is still supported as I said on the post.

I have downloaded this ipk - I have no idea if it will work on your box, so take a backup of your image 1st. You may not have all the required dependencies