PDA

View Full Version : Image for Edison Mini with 2xDVB s2 tuners

Alankellyeire
21-03-18, 23:11
hey,

a friend of mine has a Edison Mini with 2xDVB-s2 tuners and it running a fairly old image i tired updating via online over teamviewer but i need to update via usb to get it to openvix 5.1. Ill be calling down the weekend and want the process to go as smoothly as possible so would like to have the usb ready with the image. problem is i cant find the image for the 2 tuner version on the openvix site.

i know there is a version with 1 tuner do these receivers use the same images? or separate as i can only find the images for the edison mini on the openvix image download page here (http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/edision-images/edision-os-mini/)

thanks for any help in advance

Sicilian
21-03-18, 23:19
hey,

a friend of mine has a Edison Mini with 2xDVB-s2 tuners and it running a fairly old image i tired updating via online over teamviewer but i need to update via usb to get it to openvix 5.1. Ill be calling down the weekend and want the process to go as smoothly as possible so would like to have the usb ready with the image. problem is i cant find the image for the 2 tuner version on the openvix site.

i know there is a version with 1 tuner do these receivers use the same images? or separate as i can only find the images for the edison mini on the openvix image download page here (http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/edision-images/edision-os-mini/)

thanks for any help in advance

The image in your link is the correct image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccs
21-03-18, 23:24
If the box is still running, I'd couch flash from image manager, or take plenty of usb sticks as that could be the first hurdle to jump.

ccs
22-03-18, 11:21
If you don't have internet access, you can still couch flash if you copy (from a usb stick) the file openvix-5.1.020.release-osmini_usb.zip into the folder configured for image backups/downloads, and then flash it from there.