PDA

View Full Version : Formuler 1 New Box Crash

JB9
10-03-18, 08:37
Hi folks, I got my box last week preloaded with the latest stable OpenVix. I took it through the setup wizard 3+ times and each time it failed at the Scan stage - taking a while and reaching 98-99% then saying something along the lines of "sorry..." then a few lines of code and then rebooting. Then I would have to go through the wizard again from the start.

To get past this, I didn't use the scan in the wizard and did one once everything was ready. The first time I did this, I got the sorry message again. The next time I only chose to scan my two sat feeds and it appeared to work fine. I got channels to watch! My box is connected with fixed lan and 2 sat feeds (shared as I'm in a block).

Last night when changing channel, a message came up again and rebooted. The box worked for a short while then all scanned channels disappeared and the OpenVix splash screen appears. That's where I'm at just now. I've got all crash logs (attached) and wondered if someone would take the time to have a look and see if I've setup something wrong or anything else which could help me get this issue fixed.

Ta.