PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 2 VPN Setup through xtream.

john doe
07-03-18, 09:03
not sure if the address is allowed

This plugin helps you set up a VPN connection to your VPN provider on your E2 device. We have integrated the following providers:
Nord VPN
IPVanish VPN
Digibit VPN
PIA (Private Internet Access)
The prerequisite is that you have a valid subscription to one of these providers.

see link for more info https://xtream-editor.com/de/tutorials/standard_enigma2_vpn

TK4|2|1
07-03-18, 21:01
Doesn’t work as a stand alone plugin though. You also need and use xtream editor plugin.
Causes your box to crash without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

john doe
08-03-18, 08:47
Doesn’t work as a stand alone plugin though. You also need and use xtream editor plugin.
Causes your box to crash without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes. it is to use with xtream only.

alwin
13-03-18, 04:32
it helps set up a VPN connection to VPN provider on E2 devic

AndyReed
12-09-18, 14:49
it helps set up a VPN connection to VPN provider on E2 devic

Hello! I am looking for a trail for my extreme editor plus can I need change channels like groups entertainment sports etc. I want everything to work without the VPN.

john doe
13-09-18, 17:50
Hello! I am looking for a trail for my extreme editor plus can I need change channels like groups entertainment sports etc. I want everything to work without the VPN.

i think you need to be more clearer in what you asking/wanting. if you using ABM you can sort how you want. if iptv, you get what you get, you may change this through echannlizer or similar software. some iptv will work without VPN and some need VPN - google to learn more.