PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Technomate Nano M3

ross_37
06-03-18, 19:06
I am trying to establish IPTV on Technomate TM_Nano m3. I have a twin4k where l have created a m3u file which is working great with my Technomate 5402 m3 but when l look to enter the channels into myTechnomate TM Nano m3 it simply freezes after a few seconds

I have entered the channels into a IPTV bouquet created on my Nano m3 but they only run for a very short time and then freeze.

l am setting this up using dreamboxedit with a URL as

E.g. BBC : http://192.168.1.150:8001/1:0:1:1929:7FF:2:11A0000:0:0:0: stream type " non/ts"
I am thinking it is something to do with the enigma2 bouquet format instead on m3u format

I have tried changing the stream type from Non-TS to DVB/TS and eServiceUri and find that non-Ts works best

This seems to be a common problem of freezing but not sure if anyone has IPTV working on Technomate Enigma2 using IPTV bouquet from Enigma2 bouquet to another device

Any ideas or suggestion would be appreciated as l am beginning to think its an image issue

Andy_Hazza
06-03-18, 20:52
It will freeze if you don’t have a multiroom a/c and using the same details on the same receivers and if they are all on simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ross_37
07-03-18, 11:37
Hi Andy
I don't have a multiroom a/c as l am taking the IPTV from the twin 4k and loading the m3u files to the nano m3 as an individual connection

sunday96
07-03-18, 17:49
Hi Andy
I don't have a multiroom a/c as l am taking the IPTV from the twin 4k and loading the m3u files to the nano m3 as an individual connection

The .m3u file has your IPTV account/connection details (username and password), you can see this if you open the file with any text editor. The two receivers cannot be ON at the same time else one will freeze up. Solution will be to get a multi-room or another separate account to use with your second receiver.

ross_37
07-03-18, 18:42
Hi sunday96
I am sorry but not fully understanding your point it maybe l am not explaining this correctly
I have a twin4k which l have downloaded the individual channel stream from Webif which play in VLC and is acting as the server. When entering the channel data into the IPTV channel list created on Nano m3 the IPTV channel plays but freezes after a few seconds. There is no username or password but they exist on the same cat5 network.
I hope this helps to identify what l am doing wrong