PDA

View Full Version : Only one tuner showing on plex

spv4u
26-02-18, 07:53
Hi

I completed the install of the HRTunerProxy plugin and setup fine, (however looking at the guide I never say the screen with tuner config)

I have a VU+ Duo2 running latest version of Vix, inside I have two official twin sat tuners supply quad feed all with the same simple tuner config to 28.2 to get the FTA channels (Freesat)

However when I go to plex DVR it only shows one tuner on the fixed IP used for the Duo2.

Can anyone advise why this is or how in theory (should I ever migrate to fully PlexDVR) I can get all 4 tuners listed.

Thanks

spv4u
26-02-18, 22:52
OK I see where I'm mistaken now, Plex sees the device as one device but once setup and looking at the config it shows the device has 4 tuners.

My next question is can you configure the device to be Antenna rather than Cable so I can use the freeview guide and not Cable guide, anyone know the channel number for ITV1+1 on the Cable guide in Plex?

spv4u
26-02-18, 23:19
OK having a complete noob moment today, for anyone who thinks the same as me when you get to match your channels against the guide you can select different guide data in the dropdown in the top left.

All sorted now for testing