PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Can’t download Plugins after installing 5.1.0.14

damoirl
13-02-18, 15:10
Hi, Sorry if I caused confusion in my previous post.
I just upgraded my solo2 from OpenVix 5.1.0.2 to 5.1.0.14. Couch update & back up restored.
When I went to the Plugins to download the driver for the USB Turbo Tuner I get an error message saying my receiver isn’t connected to the internet. However the internet is working fine. Passed all network tests & IPTV working perfect. Any help please.

damoirl
14-02-18, 10:50
Hi, Sorry if I caused confusion in my previous post.
I just upgraded my solo2 from OpenVix 5.1.0.2 to 5.1.0.14. Couch update & back up restored.
When I went to the Plugins to download the driver for the USB Turbo Tuner I get an error message saying my receiver isn’t connected to the internet. However the internet is working fine. Passed all network tests & IPTV working perfect. Any help please.Just an update! I decided to couch restore back to 5.1.0.2 without restoring a backup & I have the same problem so checked ethernet cable and that seems ok. Rebooted router and problem still persists. I then couch restored to 5.0.0.27 again without restoring backups & everything was working again. I installed system updates & now I'm getting the same error. So it must be something in the updates causing the problem. Is there any way to uninstall updates without flashing? Just to see will it work again.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
14-02-18, 11:05
Just be patient and wait for the next ViX release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damoirl
14-02-18, 12:19
Just be patient and wait for the next ViX release.

Will do thanks