PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control

DaMacFunkin
08-02-18, 20:08
Is there a manual to set the remote control up for TV?

Ordered this for someone and just a Russian quick start guide.

Thank you.

DaMacFunkin
08-02-18, 21:11
If no one knows the answer to that question, do they know if the box can be changed to work with a VU+ duo2 remote?

Thank You.

Sicilian
09-02-18, 07:50
See attached.

Sicilian
09-02-18, 07:57
Next image build there will be a few remote button fixes.

1) At the moment play button is working as play pause. Pause button will be fixed.
2) PIP button fixed.
3) Bottom lext tick button will be re-mapped to open audio selection screen.
4) Subtitle button fixed.

DaMacFunkin
10-02-18, 07:19
See attached.

This doesn't work, holding down the tv button and ok doesn't make the tv button flash, the remote they received is different than the one shown in the box setup screen see attached, is there a different way to do it on this remote?56055

Sicilian
10-02-18, 09:05
This doesn't work, holding down the tv button and ok doesn't make the tv button flash, the remote they received is different than the one shown in the box setup screen see attached, is there a different way to do it on this remote?56055

Same remote, not tested myself. something I found when googling. I'll check with Tiviar.

DaMacFunkin
10-02-18, 17:55
Thank you boss

wallnut
17-04-18, 22:33
I was thinking about getting this receiver for my parents, but would need to be able to programme the remote to operate their TV.

I found this manual on the net, the instructions for setting up the remote are slightly different to those in the guide, in post #3.

Maybe you could test to see if it woks?

Regards
Wallnut

shahmiah
30-05-18, 18:44
where can buy tivar alpha + remote control
thank you

seba672
05-10-18, 10:23
I was thinking about getting this receiver for my parents, but would need to be able to programme the remote to operate their TV.

I found this manual on the net, the instructions for setting up the remote are slightly different to those in the guide, in post #3.

Maybe you could test to see if it woks?

Regards
Wallnut

Hi Wallnut guide works on Tiviar Remote

I did try on Panasonic and Samsung TV

all TV codes in Wallnut manual

connectedtothereceiver. A user can transform the remote control into a universal remote control by enteringa4-digitcodefortheTV.
1. FindtheTV’sbrandnamefromthelistofTVcodes. 2. Press and hold the TV button for 3 seconds, and it keeps blinking until any buttonispressed. 3. Enter one of the available TV codes. If the TV code matches one that the remote control has, the TV button blinks three times, which indicates that theTVcodeissettobeused. Otherwise,theTVbuttonbecomesoff. 4. PresstheTVbuttontoseeiftheTVcodeworks. IftheTVgivesnoresponse, repeatthesestepstotryanotherTVcode.
Ifallofthecodesappearnottowork,followthesesteps:
1. PressandholdtheTVbuttonfor3seconds. 2. To find a right TV code, repeat pressing the up or down navigation button untiltheTVresponds. Pressingandholdingeitherofthesesbuttonsallows uptoeightconsecutiveattempts. 3. When the TV turns on or off, press the OK button to set the found code to
beused. TheTVbuttonblinksthreetimes.
ItispossibletoidentifywhatTVcodeiscurrentlysetfort heTV.Pressandholdthe TVbuttonfor3seconds. PresstheOKbutton,andtheTVbuttonblinksasmuch asthe numberofeachdigitof theTVcodewitha pausebetweenthedigits. To indicate“0”,itblinksfourtimeswithafasterpacethanfo rtheothernumbers.