PDA

View Full Version : Stalker plugin

27-01-18, 08:55
Hi everyone

Just downloaded the stalker plugin to try out, whilst it works on the majority of UK channels fine i do experience some odd glitch were the picture is "jumping" and the speech is out of sync on some American channels.

I also have a black screen saver which just shows a small digital clock that comes on randomly from every approx every 15-20 minutes.

Has anyone got similar problems or is this down to a incorrect setting somewhere ?

twol
27-01-18, 10:23
Black screen save is a pain, but just means you have to hit a remote key to clear it.
Don‘t know about the audio sync issue

danny121pt
28-01-18, 10:52
I would install service app, switch e2player to extplayer3

Then see if the USA channels are the same, worth a look.

danny121pt
28-01-18, 10:53
Hi everyone

Just downloaded the stalker plugin to try out, whilst it works on the majority of UK channels fine i do experience some odd glitch were the picture is "jumping" and the speech is out of sync on some American channels.

I also have a black screen saver which just shows a small digital clock that comes on randomly from every approx every 15-20 minutes.

Has anyone got similar problems or is this down to a incorrect setting somewhere ?

Does MAC for the app start 00:1A:79? or did you need to change mac? is it just one portal or can you add more?

Few little questions there if you don't mind.

twol
28-01-18, 11:36
The STalker setup shows the MAC address for your receiver (the identifier used by the portal, rather than login with userid/password).
How many portals depends I guess on how many providers you use and whether they support Stalker.

28-01-18, 16:55
Does MAC for the app start 00:1A:79? or did you need to change mac? is it just one portal or can you add more?

Few little questions there if you don't mind.The Mac shown in the stalker setup is the receivers Mac address.

Not sure about adding more.

I'll try what you suggested this evening ;-)

cargen
10-03-18, 12:41
Hi, waiting for a mutant hd51 to be delivered.
Can I ask what the stalker plugin is?
Is it to watch IPTV for free?

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
10-03-18, 16:19
Nothing is free.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cargen
10-03-18, 19:24
Nothing is free.......

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks.
I never used it and I wasn't sure

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

dbmx
10-03-18, 22:30
Had the same issue reset the correct time and location