PDA

View Full Version : Moving or deleting channels on the VU+duo

malcom123
24-01-11, 18:38
New owner. Already in trouble.......How do you move channels to a different number slot in the favourites menu..... I select the "enable move mode" But then what!!! changing channels is disabled in that mode but the manual say's nothing about how to re-order channel lists.......I moved a channel one position up accidentally no Idea how i did it.

Secondly can individual channels be deleted from the main list if I want to edit out encryped channels for example. No mention in the manual....!!

t.ph
24-01-11, 19:22
You need to read through the "Sticky Threads" like this one

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3845-How-to-update-channels-using-DBEdit-the-easy-way

horn
07-01-17, 15:07
Sorry but I am unable to open this link.
Receiving message I have not sufficient privileges to access this post.
Please help me.:confused:
Thanks,

ccs
07-01-17, 15:10
... probably because the thread is nearly 6 years old. I can't view it either.

abu baniaz
07-01-17, 16:06
The thread was dumped and only accessible to moderators. There may be a newer one.

Valiant
07-01-17, 16:48
The thread was dumped and only accessible to moderators. There may be a newer one.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3845-How-to-update-channels-on-DUO-SOLO-using-DBEdit-the-easy-way

maybe ?

abu baniaz
07-01-17, 17:00
Thanks, moved the thread to guides section and edited link in previous post.

gerinemo
07-01-17, 18:03
New owner. Already in trouble.......How do you move channels to a different number slot in the favourites menu..... I select the "enable move mode" But then what!!! changing channels is disabled in that mode but the manual say's nothing about how to re-order channel lists.......I moved a channel one position up accidentally no Idea how i did it.

Secondly can individual channels be deleted from the main list if I want to edit out encryped channels for example. No mention in the manual....!!
after selecting enable move mode
use the remote to highlight the channel you want to move
Then press ok
use the remote to move the channel to where you want it and press ok again to drop the channel in the list

ccs
07-01-17, 18:24
Then press ok
use the remote to move the channel to where you want it and press ok again to drop the channel in the listI found (about 2 months ago) that moving bouquets using "enable move mode" worked as expected, but wasn't remembered after a reboot.
I must have missed a save somewhere, but I never found out where/why.
However, OpenWebif lets you do it and the changes are retained after a reboot, so problem solved, kind of.

(ps malcom123 asked the question 6 years ago.:))

horn
07-01-17, 20:22
Then press ok
use the remote to move the channel to where you want it and press ok again to drop the channel in the list
This works wit "Favorite" channels only.For other channel list there is no option to delete.