PDA

View Full Version : UE 4k and Inverto Unicable II

Iya
04-01-18, 12:47
OK.....I give in.
Having the box working great with my old Primesat Universal LNB, I decided to buy the Unicable II 24 channel.
Guess what....dumb dumb here is completely lost. In the absence of ANY setup instructions, I found a post that setup the unicable with a VU+. It gave me a bit of a headstart (sort of...), and helped me with the "tuner config" in the Gigablue.
Nothing.....no signal on 28.2. Unless its a bad LNB (which I doubt), its my bad attempt at setup.

So....perhaps its a VU+ I should have gone for in the first place.....there's more info online for one of those boxes.

Anyone give any advice before the GB goes on Ebay??

Sicilian
04-01-18, 12:55
We have a section dedicated to Unicable setup.

See this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?54246-Suggested-Unicable-II-config-for-Inverto-IDLU-32UL40-UNB00-0PP

And see this section: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?574-UniCable-Support-Discusson

The GB sets up in the same way as a VU+.

twol
04-01-18, 13:01
OK.....I give in.
Having the box working great with my old Primesat Universal LNB, I decided to buy the Unicable II 24 channel.
Guess what....dumb dumb here is completely lost. In the absence of ANY setup instructions, I found a post that setup the unicable with a VU+. It gave me a bit of a headstart (sort of...), and helped me with the "tuner config" in the Gigablue.
Nothing.....no signal on 28.2. Unless its a bad LNB (which I doubt), its my bad attempt at setup.

So....perhaps its a VU+ I should have gone for in the first place.....there's more info online for one of those boxes.

Anyone give any advice before the GB goes on Ebay??
Also check all your cable connections!
Giga uses same FBC sat tuner as Vu+, so as Sicilian has said no difference in setup

Iya
05-01-18, 14:11
Thanks for this. I HAD sort of followed the instructions before, but I think the problem was a combination of linking ALL the virtual tuners to tuner A (and not cascading them), AND a dodgy F plug connection.

All is working 100%.....my 10773H signal went from 87% to 100% with the inverto.

Iya