PDA

View Full Version : Best IPTV box

dayer.s@sky.com
01-01-18, 17:14
Hi,

I am looking for some advice on an enigma 2 box with IPTV. I find myself using the iptv option now on my Vu+ duo more than the sat channels. My Vu+ duo has ran perfectly for 6+ years. I like the fact i can install different enigma 2 images and modify them when i like.

I am looking at putting an iptv box in another room where i dont have any sat feed at the minute, although this may change in the future.

I have searched the forums and found the post below from April 2017 on the question of best IPTV box / Sat receiver combo which recommended the Mutant HD51 or Edison Mega box. I wondered if there was any update to recommendations post channel availability developments of this year.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?56320-Best-combo-receiver-for-full-kodi-and-plays-iptv-well

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Sd

gibbletts
01-01-18, 20:56
Surely Iptv is using illegal streams which shouldn’t be discussed here the same as cardsharing

Andy_Hazza
01-01-18, 21:00
You can get legit IPTV services, but you are correct in thinking 99.9% of the time will be illegal. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alankellyeire
04-01-18, 15:00
id get an android box if you arent going to be using the tuners. Plus the android box can do a lot more netflix, web browser and apps like terrarium tv etc...

kwabh
22-01-18, 04:38
@andy_hazza. would be most grateful if you would let me know which image is compatible on aE2 box

with KODI 18.) ---- Openatv or OpenVIX. Thanks in advance for your guiidance