PDA

View Full Version : Hi & Merry Christmas

MRevitt
27-12-17, 13:40
Hi,

I was given a Technomate TM-Twin-4K for Christmas and after living with the truly terrible UI for the first day found the OpenVIX image and promptly reimaged my new receiver.

I have it running pretty much as I like but have 2 questions that I haven’t been able to work out from the online manual

1) Tuner Setup

I am not sure if I have set this up correctly, it is a dual tuner box and I have set both tuners to Simple Config in Single mode and both report to be connected to28.2E Astra as I expect. But when I go into the website for my receiver only 1 of the tuners has a green light next to it, or any information for that matter.
2) Button Re-Assignement

After much trial and error I have managed to get my Bouquets working, but to make it easier to use when I am in the Channel Selection, via the EPG button on the controller, I would like to map the Red button, IMDb Search, to be the same as the TV button on my remote, which brings up the list of Bouquets.

Thanks all

Mike

Sicilian
27-12-17, 14:11
Welcome to the forum, but please note that this is the introduction section.

For openvix support please post here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?298-ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion