PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] No "Last scanned" bouqet anymore with manual scan

tuneboy2005
25-12-17, 13:03
Hi,

I just noticed when i do a manual scan of 1 satellite, when it is done it create's a new bouqet called "Last scanned" at the bottom om my bouqet list.
However when i do a multi satellite scan, when it is finished it doesn't create that "last scanned" bouqet. So all my found channels are gone after an hour of 2 scanning wich is a bit sad lol.
I used this method previously and didn't had any problems with that.
Anyone knows what is going wrong?

Thx and happy christmas to all!

tuneboy2005
28-12-17, 09:34
Meanwhile i reflashed the box but the result is still the same. If you scan manual 1 satellite you have the bouqet "last scanned"
Once you select multiple satellites for a manual scan it does not create that bouqet. Don't get it why this doesn't work anymore.
Just for the info.

abu baniaz
28-12-17, 14:21
We'll have to look at issue. The channels won't be lost, they will be accessible in the satellite list.

tuneboy2005
28-12-17, 17:32
Ok thx for looking into it!

abu baniaz
02-01-18, 15:52
Just scanned three satellites, the last scanned bouquet was created. I had selected a channel that was scanned.

tuneboy2005
06-01-18, 10:49
The problem is that i could also select a channel of the new scan that was made but when i got out of the menu en go back in the bouqet list that "last scanned" bouqet was gone/not visible.
Gonna have to retry with another image en then go back to VIX image to see if that works.

Andy_Hazza
06-01-18, 11:23
Gonna have to retry with another image en then go back to VIX image to see if that works.

Why do you think that will do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuneboy2005
06-01-18, 22:30
Why do you think that will do anything?

Uhm mayby because it is not working anymore with the VIX image at this point? i will have to find some time to try. Busy period comming

Andy_Hazza
07-01-18, 07:15
But Abu in Post #5 proved the “Last Scanned” folder appears, so works fine on ViX.
It would be good for you to do a fresh flash probably as it looks like you may have played about with some settings....