PDA

View Full Version : Bouquets

CU CHULAINN THE BRAVE
16-12-17, 14:46
Hi, can someone please tell me why I lose all my bouquets when I reboot my box? I then have to install them myself. Thank you

Andy_Hazza
16-12-17, 15:08
You will need to provide better info if you want proper help & guidance. My Guess is; If using ABM and tinkering the order etc, it will revert back to original state after each ABM scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
16-12-17, 15:21
How are you rebooting the box? Using the menus or switching off at the rocker switch?

Do you have an iptv script?

CU CHULAINN THE BRAVE
16-12-17, 15:29
I'm using the menus to reboot the box. I had Xtream TV installed and I used putty to uninstall it this morning as I was getting a blue update circle in the top left of my screen every 30 seconds. I wonder if by uninstalling this has it affected my bouquets?

abu baniaz
16-12-17, 15:33
You'll need to check for any scripts left behind. Your debug log may show what is going on.

CU CHULAINN THE BRAVE
16-12-17, 15:35
Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can upload the debug log. Can I post it on here?

sunday96
16-12-17, 23:24
You do not need to use putty for Bouquets if you're using the Xtream editor plugin. You need to link your device with using your unique device id generated by the plugin. If not linked correctly, your bouquets can revert to default on reboots